Friday 13 May 2011

My birthday 08-05-2011

Sunday 08-05-2011 (00.00)
MY Birthday :-)

 
Ya Allah

 
Tonight I'm in kehusukan and sincerity
in front

 

 
Ya Allah
You created me from nothing, to be there ...
You will then YOU my return, ...

 

 
Ya Allah
My life goes according to thy will,

 

 
Ya Allah
Today I have come of age in kedewasaan.jadikanlah I became Ikhlas and trust in accepting favors, gift, trials, wisdom and blessing you.

 
increases in a matter of my age. And also reduced my age in a matter of thee

 

 
O Allah, my Lord
Extend my age is so that I can live and be useful for my Mom and Dad, brother and my brothers, my brothers. as well as other people.
Extend is my age so I can better look at life with the full meaning of the greatness of you.
Extend is my age so I can be more grateful for the blessings and sustenance to whom You bestowed me

 

 
O Allah,
Make me one who is always grateful to the sustenance and grace that You give.

 
Ya Allah
Thank you for giving light of faith in me so I can get to know you

 
O Allah, if so far more evil and sin which I do I beg pardon all khilafku O God.
and make me who always remember and be on your way.
and if otherwise make it all as a practice and my savings to get to know you heaven, Amen ^ _ ^

 
MOM & DAD me happy is my hope most of ya AllahJ. Relief, Ridho you, and your permission is distinguished ak Allah.Amin expect yes.



Notes Written by Ghyta Fiore D'orchedia on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment