Friday 15 April 2011

♥♥U 're an my angel of love♥♥

♥♥U 're an my angel of love♥♥


In this life


We all search for something Something good&something oh so pure


Well I believe


That if you find that one thing


U must fight


4 then U will be sure,Could it be


That I've found an angel


I can see


Heaven in ur eyes


In my soul ♡


I never will be lonely


4 there will be


an [@[100000086934190:Cepy Beautiful]] angel by my side


There were times


I never thought I'd make it


Never dreamed


I'd find someone like U


Who'd be there


When day's were at their darkest


Watching over everything I do


______There will be


______An angel by my side


__________________________________❝ςΟμιⓙΔ𐅝ϰ𐆆ςεἔῤϔ❞ for ❦ Cepy

Note Written by Upi' Jackster MaCintosh on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment