Wednesday 11 May 2011

SHAWL LADY LOVE

See the mirror is the mother,,,

A face smeared affection

His eyes were full of sincerity

With the beautiful painted wrinkles

Makes it even more beautiful like an angel



See Mother,,,

The smile on her lips shade always reigns

Add charisma in every groove face

Creating a universe salute him takjim



"Who is she loves"

A soft voice through the recesses of my soul

The voice that always makes me obedient without force

The voice that I always miss when away from you

The voice that implied sincere love nan

That voice mother,,,



Hmm,,

I smile teasing

"According to the mother;

whom the pictures in the mirror?? "

"He is my breath of life,

Where I talked and joked "

"He's toehold in every my prayers,

My place of worship for the blessings of the Lord of Life "

"She was my mother you dear,

The always hug me with a scarf love you "

That's you mothers

That thou,,



Love and sincerity that you devote to us

Never swallow the future eroded

The love that you give to us

As the sun is always warm in all age

Sincerity that you give, I can not reciprocate

With shawl spread the love that you always

You teach me the true meaning of life

Although sometimes you still think I'm your little girl

But my respect and love poured out for you

Thank you mother,,

Thank you,,

Shawl will keep your love in all my life



~~~~



for mothers and bunda2 q in the whole universe,,:))


 Note Written by Tinuk Agustin on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment