Thursday 14 April 2011

LIFE is "GRACE"

Friends often say, Life is a Gift. However that was happening, the joys and sorrows, sad-happy, tears of laughter, happy-miserable ... Everything is a beautiful gift. I'm happy, here God created the remarkable figures who often provide inspiration, motivation and of course passion for me. Is it my friends, my teachers, my friends, even my family who are now far from me.

Thanksgiving Praise God provides a way of life, which I think is a 'DRAMA MIRACLE'. God always knows what is best for His servants in this world. Including extraordinary gift that is given through the sides of the palace encircling the journey of life that we passed, in the middle ages given by God to us.

Lots of secret life that is often forgotten, or just do not know the hidden meaning in it. Beautiful secret that sometimes arise from the side that is not convenient for all of us, or me that yesterday, this time maybe even tomorrow to come, where I include a figure that is always less sensitive to some things and even some things.

We must know, God created everything in this world is not without purpose or even tend to look bad in our eyes. Because, man was created is to think, so that the verses of which God says through the arguments of Al-Quran or verses Kauniyah of universe creation, is a material reflection for us all. So people can say intelligent, because capable of impregnating all the meaning that God created the earth.

Secret Behind The Secret ... always there When humans are able to enter the meaning of a secret, then he will be able to look at all the life in the world is grace. There was no ugliness, let alone non manfaatan. That is, we ourselves are not able to see the Positive side of God bestowed to all beings in the universe.

Allah is Everything. If we always believe, then our lives will always be Beautiful, Blessings, Peace and Prosperity. Good faith is always maintained, both for me, the people around me and for all ... Love grows because of his ... Love and Honey grow because of his ... So tumbuhkanlah Love and Love-Love is for Him ... The All-Knowing what is most beautiful to us ...

Note Written by Milania Az-Zahra on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment